The Bomb Dot Com Beauty Bag - Sewing Pattern
IF you would prefer to download this pattern via Craftsy please visit this link!
This makeup bag is the ultimate makeup bag. It has an outer flap that holds 7 brushes and has a clear zippered compartment. The flap opens to reveal a clear slip pocket that is perfect for storing lipsticks. When the bag is unzipped it has a clear zippered pocket and a large slip pocket. This bag holds so much and is the PERFECT companion for a makeup lover.
Finished Dimensions are – 14.5” wide x 9” tall x 5” deep
- 1/3 yard Vinyl or Leather or Cork
- 1/3 yard Clear / See through Vinyl
- 1/2 yard lining fabric, cotton, oil clotch
- 1/2 yard exterior fabric
- 1 yard woven interfacing, such as Pellon SF101 or Wovenfuse
- 1/3 yard non-woven interfacing such as Pellon 808, 809 or Decovil Light
- 1/3 yard stabilizer such as Peltex 71F or Decovil Heavy
- One - 14” * Handbag Zipper (All Purpose can work but Handbag is highly recommended)
- Two – 7” All Purpose Zippers
- 6” Fold Over Elastic (FOE)
- 2 18mm Magnetic Snaps – Thin is recommend, but any will work
- Coordinating Thread
- Basting Spray or Glue Stick or Double-Sided Tape
- Optional - Rivets
- Optional – 1 yard Clear fusible Vinyl – such as Heat N Bond Fusible Vinyl
This pattern is 13 pages - 1 Cover Page - 6 pattern instruction pages - 6 pattern piece pages
There are actual pattern pieces included, some require a ruler to cut.